My Life Today
- Woke up at around 10 am and worked on a few business projects for an hour or two.
- Went to the gym and then came home and had lunch.
- Logged onto World of Warcraft and got ready for tonights raid.
- Hung out and did some shopping with my wife. The Starbucks Gingerbread Latte rawks.
- Did my daily blog and forum reading for both personal and business use.
- Ate dinner, and then jumped into WoW for some raiding.
- Had a few Guiness Extra Stout.
- 1:40 am, still up typing this blog post.
My Life Had I Stayed in Medicine
- Wake up at 5:30 am and then commute to the hospital.
- Deal with sick patients all day.
- Repeat number 2 above.
- Come home at 6-7 pm.
- Have dinner, spend a couple of hours with my wife.
- Go to bed.
- Tomorrow is Saturday — I’d probably have to round on patients.
What’d you do today?